We seek talented individuals who will share in our effort to stand out from our competitors by offering exceptional customer service. Our full-time employees (30+ hours per week) receive an attractive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, employee banking program, vacation time, sick time, 401(k), and pension plan. Bath Savings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
IT Network Support Specialist — Bath
As the IT Network Support Specialist, you will be responsible for maintaining the Bank’s network including the daily monitoring of network functions and assisting other departments with their software upgrades and needs. Only candidates who meet educational and general requirements criteria will be contacted. - Bath Savings Institution is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This position is non-exempt.Educational Requirements
- Network experience.
- Windows server configuration and management and/or VMware experience.
- Microsoft Exchange experience.
- DNS/DHCP Management.
- SQL exposure.
- Previous experience in the banking industry is preferred but not required.
- Security minded.
- Must be self-motivated and willing to learn.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read/write English and to understand and follow instructions as directed.
- Ability to understand and follow procedures accurately.
- Accuracy is a must.
- Ability to work together as a team; flexibility within a small department.
- Ability to solve problems and troubleshoot.
- Attentive to detail.
- Ability to communicate/converse with other individuals.
- Proficient with computers and software.
- In-depth understanding of Microsoft products is required.
- Ability to organize tasks and resources for maximum efficiency.
- Proficient with networking concepts and practices.
- Proficient with the configuration of switches and routers.
- Touch typing skills required.
- Organizational and filing skills required.
- Logical thinking.