We seek talented individuals who will share in our effort to stand out from our competitors by offering exceptional customer service. Our full-time employees (30+ hours per week) receive an attractive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, employee banking program, vacation time, sick time, 401(k), and pension plan. Bath Savings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Full Time Teller I - Freeport
The Full-time teller will work approximately 40 hours per week and will have direct contact with customers. All employees are expected to provide Exceptional Service in a prompt and professional manner. Duties include cash handling, processing transactions and responding to customer inquiries. Candidates must possess exceptional communication skills and a desire to work with the public. Only applicants who meet criteria of education and job requirements will be contacted.- Bath Savings is an affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Educational Requirements
- Equivalent to high school diploma. A broad knowledge of banking terminology and proceedures is helpful.
- Minimum of one year of recent retail sales, cashier or other money-handling experience required.
- A friendly, outgoing personality and a positive attitude.
- A cooperative spirit that interacts harmoniously with others, and a commitment to teamwork.
- Professional attributes including; professional appearance and dependability through commitment to punctuality and attendance.
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service skills.
- An aptitude for accuracy with good organizational ability and attentiveness to detail.
- Ability to read/write English and to understand and follow instructions. Ability to easily communicate/converse with other individuals.
- Ability to perform data entry on computer terminal and use of general office equipment.
- Good math skills.