We seek talented individuals who will share in our effort to stand out from our competitors by offering exceptional customer service. Our full-time employees (30+ hours per week) receive an attractive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, employee banking program, vacation time, sick time, 401(k), and pension plan. Bath Savings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Loan Servicer II
The primary responsibility of this job will be keying and auditing new retail loans and amendments, and the administration and maintenance of mortgage escrow accounts. You will be expected to answer customer inquiries and provide research support to other customer service personnel. To provide assistance to lenders and staff with regard to loan servicing issues and act as liaison between the Bank and agencies in the completion of duties in the Loan Servicing Department. You will be expected to perform your duties in a timely, accurate and efficient manner.- Bath Savings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Educational Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Skill in business, finance or accounting.
- Strong analytical ability and attentiveness to detail.
- Knowledge of general banking and commercial lending practices beneficial.
- Prior bank experience helpful.
- Good understanding of bank policies and procedures.
- Good understanding of the bank’s products and services.
- Ability to read/write English, and be able to understand and follow instructions.
- Ability to communicate/converse with other individuals.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and organizational skills.
- Ability to perform data entry on computer terminal and calculate figures.
- Ability to operate and utilize general office equipment.