We seek talented individuals who will share in our effort to stand out from our competitors by offering exceptional customer service. Our full-time employees (30+ hours per week) receive an attractive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, employee banking program, vacation time, sick time, 401(k), and pension plan. Bath Savings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Main Office Receptionist - Bath Branch
As the Receptionist in our Main Office, you will be the first point of contact for customers when they enter the lobby. You will welcome all customers and assist people who visit the Bank by guiding and directing them to the appropriate person. In addition, you will be responsible for answering the telephone through the main switchboard along with the other receptionists. You are responsible for performing your responsibilities in a pleasant, professional and efficient manner. This position is full-time and includes a rotating Saturday schedule. Only applicants selected for an employment interview will be contacted. – Bath Savings is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Educational Requirements
- Equivalent to high school diploma.
- Ability to read/write English.
- A friendly, outgoing personality and a positive attitude.
- A cooperative spirit that interacts harmoniously with others, and a commitment to teamwork.
- A demonstrated ability to provide customer service at a superior level in accordance with our performance standards.
- Excellent verbal and written skills that include exceptional interpersonal communication skills with both customers and employees.
- Professional attributes including professional appearance and dependability through commitment to punctuality and attendance.
- Ability to be resourceful, proactive when issues arise, and calm under pressure.
- An aptitude for accuracy; and a basic understanding of branch banking terminology.
- Reasonable proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook with some knowledge of Excel.
- Demonstrated organizational skills, the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- The capability of operating and utilizing general office equipment such as computer, telephone, photocopier, fax machine and printer