We seek talented individuals who will share in our effort to stand out from our competitors by offering exceptional customer service. Our full-time employees (30+ hours per week) receive an attractive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, employee banking program, vacation time, sick time, 401(k), and pension plan. Bath Savings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Seasonal Telephone Receptionist — Bath
Your primary responsibility is to answer incoming telephone calls, preferably after no more than three rings. You will assist customers in answering general banking questions, processing transfers, placing travel notifications, and connecting them to appropriate personnel and departments for additional assistance. We strive to ensure that customers speak with no more than two employees in their pursuit of service or information. Additionally, on some Saturdays, and as needed, you will greet customers and visitors as they enter the Bath Branch lobby, direct them to the appropriate person, and generally help to ensure that they have an exceptional service experience in the bank. You will have direct contact with customers, employees and affiliates of the Bank on the telephone and in person, and you are responsible for performing your responsibilities in a polite, professional and efficient manner. Only applicants selected for an employment interview will be contacted. - Bath Savings Institution is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Educational Requirements
- Equivalent to high school diploma.
- Enjoys meeting and interacting with customers; demonstrates an energetic and positive attitude.
- A cooperative spirit that interacts harmoniously with others; and a commitment to teamwork.
- Excellent verbal and written skills that include exceptional interpersonal communication skills with both customers and employees.
- Professional attributes including professional appearance; and dependability through commitment to punctuality and attendance.
- Ability to read/write English and to understand and follow instructions. Ability to communicate/converse with other individuals.
- Reasonable proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook, with some knowledge of Excel.
- Proficient organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Capable of operating and utilizing general office equipment such as telephone, photocopier, computer and keyboard.