We seek talented individuals who will share in our effort to stand out from our competitors by offering exceptional customer service. Our full-time employees (30+ hours per week) receive an attractive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, employee banking program, vacation time, sick time, 401(k), and pension plan. Bath Savings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
- Full Time Teller — Yarmouth
- Full Time Teller - South Portland
- Loan Operations Assistant - Bath
- Mortgage Loan Processor - Bath
Full Time Teller — Yarmouth
The Full-time teller will work approximately 40 hours per week and will have direct contact with customers. All employees are expected to provide Exceptional Service in a prompt and professional manner. Duties include cash handling, processing transactions and responding to customer inquiries. Candidates must possess exceptional communication skills and a desire to work with the public. Only applicants who meet criteria of education and job requirements will be contacted.- Bath Savings is an affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, color, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Educational Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. A minimum of one year of recent retail sales, cashier or other money-handling experience is required. Computer skills are necessary. Ability to read/write English. Must be able to communicate/converse effectively with others.