We seek talented individuals who will share in our effort to stand out from our competitors by offering exceptional customer service. Our full-time employees (30+ hours per week) receive an attractive benefits package which includes health insurance, life insurance, long term disability, flexible spending accounts, employee banking program, vacation time, sick time, 401(k), and pension plan. Bath Savings is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are currently seeking candidates for the following positions:
Commercial Loan Servicer II - Bath
The primary function of a Commercial Loan Servicer II will be the servicing of all types of Commercial Loans. You will be responsible for the input and audit of new commercial loans, processing and auditing commercial amendments, and maintaining insurance on commercial loans. You will be expected to answer customer inquiries, provide research support to lenders and staff with regard to loan servicing issues, and act as liaison between the Bank and agencies in the completion of your duties. You are expected to perform your duties in a timely, accurate, efficient and professional manner. As a Commercial Loan Servicer II you will be expected to understand the regulations that apply to lending, and ensure compliance with regulations and agency guidelines. Bath Savings Institution is an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race religion, sex, national origin, color, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.Educational Requirements
- Associates Degree or equivalent from a two year college or technical school; or knowledge gained through at least two years of customer service in a financial institution or other professional organization.
- Demonstrates abstract thinking.
- Ability to assume responsibility, display initiative, exercise good judgment, and work under minimal supervision.
- Skill in business, finance and/or accounting.
- Strong attentiveness to detail.
- Capable of performing accurate data input into a variety of software.
- Knowledge of general banking and commercial lending practices beneficial.
- Prior experience in loan servicing helpful.
- Ability to read and interpret commercial loan related documents.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; and organizational skills.
- Able to perform manual loan calculations on a variety of interest methods.
- Ability to operate and utilize general office equipment.