BSTC Online lets you access your investment account securely and easily.
- Get in-depth information on balances and transactions.
- View your account using a display function that lets you group, sort and filter.
- Print your document in a printer-friendly format.
- See an updated transaction history immediately after the prior month’s end date on your account.
- Access your account online using the BSTC login box at right.
To use BSTC Online, please verify that you are using one of one of the following browsers. Our site may not be useable with lower versions. These links will help you determine which version you are currently using and how to upgrade if necessary.
- Internet Explorer 9 or higher
(NOTE - Internet Explorer 9 is not compatible with Windows XP)
- Safari 5 or higher
- Firefox 11 or higher
- Chrome 18 or higher
Bath Savings Trust Company is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Bath Savings Institution. Investment products are not insured by the FDIC, are not deposits or obligations of the Bank, and are not guaranteed by the Bank. Investment products are subject to investment risk, including the possible loss of principal. Past performance is not an indication of future results.