Frequently Asked Questions
How do I reset my online banking password if I have forgotten it?
We offer Personal Online Banking users the ability to use the Forgot Password link when logging on from bathsavings.com. This link will allow you to reset your password but requires that you have previously provided us with your current email address.
You will be asked a few short questions in order to verify your identity. If you answer the questions correctly, a temporary password will be emailed to the email address the bank has on file for you. Please see the steps below on how to reset your password:
1. Enter your Access ID and click Login.
2. On the Password screen, click the Forgot Password link.
3. Enter your Access ID, the last four digits of your Tax ID Number (Social Security Number) and the email address the bank has on file for you.
4. For identity verification, answer the multiple choice questions using the drop down menus. Noted below are samples of questions that you may be asked.
5. Your temporary password will be sent to the email address that the bank has on file for you. Use your temporary password within 30 minutes to log in and choose your own new password. You will be prompted to change your password every 90 days.
Is there a time limit on the temporary password that is emailed to me?
Yes, your temporary password will expire after 30 minutes.
What happens if I enter my temporary password incorrectly?
You can use the Forgot Password link after entering your password incorrectly multiple times. If you can answer 3 out of the 4 identity verification questions correctly, you will receive a new password at the email address the bank has on file.
Will the Forgot Password option change the password for my mobile banking app?
Yes, after using the Forgot Password link on the Bank’s website your new password will be active for your mobile banking app as well.
I didn’t receive an email with my temporary password. What should I do?
The email with your temporary password will come from BSIOnline@bathsavings.com. Check to ensure the email did not go to a Spam or Junk Mail folder.
Additionally, your email may not have been sent if we were unable to properly verify your identity or you have not provided the bank with your most current email address. Please call Online Support to have your password reset.
Who should I contact for more assistance?
The Online Support group at Bath Savings will be happy to assist you. They can be reached during regular business hours from 8:00 am -5:00pm by calling 207-442-7711 or toll-free at 1-800-447-4559.